We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International ASA is seeking an employee to the Compensation and Benefits (C&B) department, one of the expert functions in Yara's central HR organization. The department is responsible for developing Yara's Total Reward strategies globally and defining and governing key C&B processes and policies. The department also consists of a Global Mobility team who is responsible for HR administration of Yara assignees.
The managers works tasks and responsibilities will mainly be related to the company’s benefit schemes (pension and personal insurance schemes) globally and secondly related to compensation schemes.
Key task and responsibilities include:
- Acts as second line support for Benefits issues including communication with pension plan providers, actuaries and local employees / international assignees.
- Recommend, implement and drive the global Benefits Strategy, Processes and Policies.
- Be respoinsible for activities and projects aimed at developing and optimizing Benefits processes.
- Monitor industry, local trends and general legislation related to Benefits.
- Be responsible for and execute global governance for BenefitsYara.
- Conduct global remuneration studies and surveys.
- Represent C&B in Due Diligence processes in Merger and Acquisitions regarding Reward topics.
- Master degree with specialization in accounting, finance, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience and good knowledge about company paid pension plans and personal insurance is a requirement.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Strong Team Player.
- Proven ability to coordinate and proactively follow-up.
The Candidate will be part of an inspiring and dynamic team and work in a global business environment with stakeholders worldwide. The position reports to VP, Compensation and Benefits, and the Candidate will work closely with the rest of the C&B Team.
The applicants will be considered continuously before the application deadline.