Chez Yara nous faisons partie d’un réseau global, collaborant pour résoudre utilement certains des principaux défis mondiaux: rareté des ressources, insécurité alimentaire et changements environnementaux.
Au sujet de notre entreprise
"As the world's leading provider of fertilizers, Yara offers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the preservation of the environment. Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today Yara has a worldwide presence, with close to 15,000 employees and sales to about 160 countries.
Yara is a company ""Handi-Degourdie.
More information on www.yara.fr and www.yara.com."
Yara International ASA is looking for an IT Site Support Engineer to join our energetic IT team in France (Montoir). The position will be based in Montoir de Bretagne but the role involves all locations that Yara operates in, in Mid and South Europe Production sites. The role reports to the regional IT Manager.
- Support Yara’s IT Users.
- Maintenance and operations of local IT equipment.
- Be the Yara IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding all site IT matters.
- Participate and contribute in central and local IT projects as the site IT SME.
- Build, maintain and improve IT knowledge among IT users.
- Provide a point of contact regarding local IT matters.
- Act as Yara IT local representative for central IT Services and deliveries according to Yara IT policies, standards, solutions and governance.
- Ability and willingness to support other countries in the region, incl traveling abroad.
- Certification in ITIL and Microsoft and/or other SME relevant topics.
- Relevant IT experience (e.g. hands-on desktop hardware and software maintenance and installations and network infrastructure knowledge).
- Understanding of functionality of site infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills (French and English).
- Ability to work independently and at the same time good teamwork skills.
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn.