Bij Yara maken we deel uit van een wereldwijd netwerk waarin we samenwerken om enkele van's werelds belangrijkste uitdagingen rendabel op te lossen - grondstoffenschaarste, voedselonzekerheid en veranderingen in het milieu.
Over ons bedrijf
Yara Sluiskil is Yara’s biggest production site with a yearly capacity of 1.9 mill tons ammonia and 4 mill tons of Yara’s fertilizer and industrial solutions. The site has approx. 600 employees, is responsible for gross invested capital of EUR 1.8 billion, and is currently going through a large scale operational improvement program.
As Business Controller you report to the Finance Manager and are part of the Finance department, that exists of 4 Business Controllers managing different work areas. You ensure that the goals of your work area are realized by planning, organizing and managing all the relevant activities. You will have an important role in financial reporting, measuring and following up performance, business planning and driving process simplification. As Business Controller you will work in close cooperation with the production departments and other Yara units.
• Ensure quality and timely reporting of the Financial Statement, Statutory and Tax Reporting
• Ensure timely and relevant management reporting and analysis to support decision making and performance follow up
• Participate in month end closing activities
• Drive the business plan process in accordance with Production requirements and local needs
• Pro-actively support and drive improvements in close cooperation with the Finance Manager and contribute to the roll-out of the transformation process in the finance department
• Take ownership and responsibility for your designated work area
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing or comparable education, with minimum 2 – 5 years of experience. Experience from an industrial environment is an asset
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work independently
• Proactive and practical approach, continuous improvement attitude
• Strong knowledge of Excel and affinity with ERP systems (SAP) and other IT tools
• Fluent in English and Dutch
An external assessment may be part of the recruitment.