Wir bei Yara sind Teil eines internationalen Netzwerks und versuchen gewinnbringend einige der großen globalen Herausforderungen gemeinsam zu lösen – Ressourcenknappheit, ungewisse Welternährung und Klimawandel.
Über unsere Geschäftseinheit
YARA Environmental Technologies GmbH is the centre of competence for basic / detail engineering and turnkey solutions of SCR & SNCR DeNOx systems for power applications. With over 560 systems installed globally our flue gas cleaning systems are used for the efficient removal of pollutants from flue gas using catalytic & non-catalytic denitrification processes. Hazardous substances (NOx, SOx, Hg, Dioxin, etc.) are substantially reduced through an ideal combination of our systems to provide tried-and-tested, leading-edge technologies for environment-friendly power plants and industrial applications.
The department “Stationary” within the Business Unit Environmental Solutions has around 100 employees located in Austria, China/Taiwan, Germany, Sweden and Poland. We are looking for an engineering expert who designs productions processes and facilities for mid to large-scale projects and provides expert input to the development and management of those projects.
- Providing technical support to the Product Line during sales and Project execution
- Preparing/Drawing/Checking all kind of 3D layout planning
- Organizing the data exchange for computer aided based databases
- Preparing/Checking drawings (Layout, PID, functional diagrams etc.)
- Ensure compliance of the design with relevant regulation, codes and standards.
- Coordination of technical tasks within the discipline
- Communication and interfaces with other disciplines
- Assist in the technical training (internal and external)
- Execute design & activities considering the Yara HESQ rules, TOPs and Code of Conduct
- Graduated from university or high school
- Expert in CAD Engineering (preferred for Maritime & Land-Based applications)
- Experience in using CAD tools in the environment of plant design
- Preferable for power or environmental equipment
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of Office applications
- Good Knowledge in CAD Systems (e.g. ACAD, TEKLA, INVENTOR)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Acts pro-actively
- Hands-on mentality
- English required (German would be an asset)
- Willingness to travel and be mobile in an international environment
Following the Austrian law, we have to mention the gross annual base salary under the “Collective Agreement”, which starts for this position at EUR 35.497,00 gross/year on a fulltime basis. An overpayment in relation to your qualification and job experience is possible.
If you are fulfilling the requirements and are eager to take a challenging task in an international environment, then we are happy to receive your application in English with mentioned details such as your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply via our application system on www.yara.com/careers.