We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International ASA, founded in 1905 to solve an emerging famine in Europe, is a global company operating in 160 countries, specializing in crop nutrition and environmental solutions.
Today Yara offers a world of opportunity for you to help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet.
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2018 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 6-8 weeks within our Yara Norge Crop Nutrition team.
Marketing Intern will be the primary contact for assisting the Marketing manager with daily marketing needs. During the internship you will be integrated into Yara Norge market team and work together with approximately 11 other colleagues.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Special emphasis on monitoring and analyzing marketing activity (social media, website, email) and provide reports/make recommendations.
- Marketing database work (CRM system, Yara apps etc.)Developing and maintaining marketing tracking and research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintaining marketing material supply
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, agronomy or equivalent
- Quick learner and a strong interest in Agronomy / the Norwegian farming segment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, technology and trends.
- Digital mindset
- Fluent English and Norwegian skills
- Willing to learn and collaborate between fields of expertise
- Positive with a high degree of social EQ
- Can-do attitude.
The position is based at our headquarters in Oslo.
When applying for this internship, please provide us your motivation in a cover letter, explaining why you believe Yara Norge Crop Nutrition and in particular digital marketing is an important part of the business and how you will be able to contribute. Also for us to be able to evaluate your application, please enclose your transcripts so far.
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding, and we are firmly committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and productive working environment that is defined by mutual respect.