We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International ASA, founded in 1905 to solve an emerging famine in Europe, is a global company operating in 160 countries, specializing in crop nutrition and environmental solutions.
Today Yara offers a world of opportunity for you to help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet.
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2018 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 6-8 weeks within our Digital Farming business unit.
As a summer intern in Digital Farming, you will be given the opportunity to experience all aspects of how a best-in-class strategic Partnership development is run. We work with local, regional and global players that can improve Yara’s market and technology position; you will gain experience in scouting, evaluating and selecting potential partners.
The internship will follow a program set out by Yara’s Head of Strategic Partnerships and will work closely within our team on various tasks.
- Student with 1-2 years left of their study
- Technical, business or financial background preferred
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is a must, other languages an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, experience in giving presentations/training to large and small audiences
- Confident, proactive, self-starter
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrates judgment with handling confidential information
When applying for this internship, please provide a cover letter detailing your motivation, explaining why you believe Digital Farming and strategic Partnerships is an important part of the business. Please highlight your motivation in applying for this role and let us know how you are able to contribute.
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding, and we are firmly committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and productive working environment that is defined by mutual respect.