We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International ASA, founded in 1905 to solve an emerging famine in Europe, is a global company operating in 160 countries, specializing in crop nutrition and environmental solutions.
Today Yara offers a world of opportunity for you to help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet.
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2018 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 6-8 weeks within the Talent & Leadership department, ideally starting mid-June 2018.
Talent & Leadership is one of three Centers of Expertise in Corporate HR. The small unit comprising of 5 employees is responsible for the philosophy, framework and governance structure for Talent Acquisition (Employer Branding, Recruitment, Onboarding), Talent Management (Performance Management, Succession Planning), Leadership Development and Learning.
If you are interested in being part of a diverse team and you wish to discover how we support our global HR community in attracting new talents and developing the ones we already have, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Contribute to ongoing activities in the Talent Acquisition area, specifically in shaping and updating content for our career pages/social media
- Support the team with daily administrative tasks and handle requests for ad-hoc data analysis and reports within both the Learning and the Recruitment area
- Participate in ongoing global HR projects within the area of Talent Acquisition/Talent Management and Learning
- Student with 1-2 years left of your studies
- Genuine interest in developing in the areas of HR after graduation
- Creative and having a passion for social media and technology
- Comfortable in dealing with numbers and analyzing data
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is a must, other languages an advantage
The position is based at our headquarters in Oslo.
When applying for this internship, please provide us with a cover letter detailing your motivation, including your opinion on what makes a company an attractive employer.
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding, and we are firmly committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and productive working environment that is defined by mutual respect.