We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International ASA, founded in 1905 to solve an emerging famine in Europe, is a global company operating in 160 countries, specializing in crop nutrition and environmental solutions.
Today Yara offers a world of opportunity for you to help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet.
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2018 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 6-8 weeks within our Industrial Nitrates Business Unit
Yara is the world’s largest manufacturer of calcium nitrate and the Industrial Nitrates Business Unit is a core part of Yara’s value added offering through tailor made solutions combining calcium nitrate, technology, services and knowledge to industrial customers, such as the cities like Paris, Barcelona, Oslo, Berlin, Tampa, Seattle and Stockholm.
The summer intern will work together with the Digital Director and the Commercial Directors and contribute in defining, designing and delivering one or more services that will be commercialized. This is a great opportunity to learn about Yara, Yara’s innovative offerings and utilize the latest technologies to shape the future customer solution.
- Being a link between the business and technology
- Review and map customer journeys and pain points
- Create UX / CX designs of high quality from concept to specifications
- Define and specify value-adding customer oriented solutions or services
- Contribute to the development of one or more digital solutions
- Contribute to a consistent user experience within Yara’s brand
- Students with 1-2 years left of their Master’s degree
- Digital and IT system design and architecture
- Commercial business understanding, being able to take a customer value focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and with an ability to take initiative and work independently
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is a must, other languages an advantage
The position is based at our headquarters in Oslo.
When applying for this internship, please provide us with a cover letter detailing your motivation, explaining in short how a Digital Experience contributes to increasing business values and how you will be able to contribute. Also, for us to be able to evaluate your application, please enclose your transcripts so far.
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding, and we are firmly committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and productive working environment that is defined by mutual respect.