We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Animal Nutrition offers high-quality feed phosphates, feed grade urea and feed acidifiers.
The amount of meat produced worldwide quadrupled in the 50 years before 2011. In per capita terms it almost doubled in the same period. Yara animal nutrition provides solutions that support the healthy and efficient development of poultry, pigs, cattle, horse, aqua culture and pet food. Our growing product portfolio consists of three broad categories:
- Bolifor® feed minerals
- Rumisan® feed grade urea
- Bolifor® feed acidifiers
Yara is a global manufacturer of highly digestible and traceable and reliable feed materials and feed additives. Yara is a fully integrated manufacturer leveraging a world class global logistics network to deliver reliable animal feed products to customers in over 70 countries worldwide, with a major presence in Europe and expanding markets in Latin America, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Sales and marketing of the full range of Yara products for Aqua segment globally including;
- Prepare and implement Business Plan and activities planned for the own area of responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain efficient distribution including sales channels
- Negotiate, maintain and follow-up contracts and manage the key accounts
- Develop marketing materials to promote Yara products and solutions for Aqua -segment (presentations, leaflets, press release, advertisements) in cooperation with marketing manager
- Organize marketing events (presentations, seminars etc.) and take part in exhibitions
- Act according to Yara’s compliance and HESQ policy
- Required animal nutrition university degree (preferably specialized in Aqua). Post graduate degree in marketing, business administration (MBA) or similar would be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales in B-to-B environment preferably in the aqua feed industry (salmon)
- You should have both strong management & project management skills
- Technical/ commercial/ marketing skills are required including the ability to network effectively
- Well organized and result orientated, with strong interpersonal skills
- International experience is essential, including cultural sensitivity
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
The preferred location for the position is Oslo. Other locations also possible. Extensive travelling will be required.