We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
At our corporate headquarters in Oslo, we are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide high quality support - primarily to Ethics & Compliance and Corporate Communications.
The position as Administrative Assistant reports to the SVP Ethics and Compliance, but is a shared resource between Ethics and Compliance and Corporate Communications. The role acts as a focal point for all Ethics and Compliance and Corporate Communications’ administrative matters and builds strong day-to-day working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate team meetings, global calls and events as needed. This includes global team meetings
- Document administration including organizing files, office materials and equipment
- Make travel & guest arrangements, and processing related travel expenses
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- SAP – Invoice handling, cost center reports
- Internal order and purchase order administration
- Maintain contracts databases
- Act as the SharePoint site owner
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant working experience and applicable education – extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Excellent customer orientation and the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff and external contacts
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Thrives in a busy environment and is experienced in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of office tools, such as Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is required, along with working knowledge of Norwegian; other languages are an advantage
We are looking for a candidate with the desire for a career as a professional assistant