We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Crop Nutrition Nordic region covers Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The core markets of the Nordic region are mature and technologically advanced markets where Yara has very strong position among farmers. Total yearly sales volume of the region is approximately two million tons of fertilizers. Yara works actively aiming for being the leading provider of sustainable crop nutrition solutions supporting farmer profitability through knowledge quality and productivity.
As the current job holder is moving to a new role within Yara BU Europe we are now looking for a new
HEAD OF MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CROP NUTRITION NORDIC REGION
The Head of Marketing and Business Development of the Nordic region plays a key role in implementing the Crop Nutrition farmer centric strategy including the digital capabilities across the region. Marketing is responsible for driving the value proposition commercialization within key stakeholders; farmers, distribution partners, advisory and decision makers. The Nordic marketing organization consists of 18 persons and is working closely together with sales and agronomy teams.
- Ensuring the implementation of the farmer centric strategy within the marketing function across the Nordic region, in good collaboration with the commercial teams and utilizing the resources provided by BU and Segment
- Responsible for leading the marketing function within the region: the marketing business plan, Nordic marketing development projects, marketing resources and competence development in the function
- Further development of the marketing function to align with the changes in the competition across the region, finding new solutions for value creation
- Responsible for food chain partnerships in the region
- Ensuring digital transformation jointly with central marketing organization and country organizations
- Contribution to strategic task force projects
- Strong experience in relevant business with a strong link to agribusiness
- Deep insight of the agri / food sector future development and success factors
- Experience of strategic marketing including segmentation and offering development and experience of value creation in channel marketing
- Strong digital orientation and experience of value creation, value delivery and value capturing in the framework for successful business model development
- Excellent communication, collaboration and people management skills
- Open, available and positive attitude and ability to interact well in different cultures
- Degree in agronomy or commercial/marketing
- In addition to fluent written and spoken English, Scandinavian languages and Finnish are a benefit in this role
The location is preferably Espoo or Malmö (Oslo or Fredericia also possible).
The role requires regular travelling (> 100 days a year), mainly within the Nordic region.
The position reports to the Commercial Director Nordic and belongs to the Nordic management team.