We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara’s mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet. To convert this into action, Yara Technology Centre explores technologies for emission free production of fertilizers based on renewable energy. A new department has been established to develop tomorrow’s practical and economic production technology for green fertilizer. The department currently consists of six highly qualified technology experts and will double within the next half year with six new expert functions.
The new hires will have key roles in the cross-functional team developing ideas into future profitable green production technologies.
- Select, optimize and integrate technologies for electrochemical production of hydrogen from water
- Develop technologies from idea to industrial scale
- Develop and maintain external and internal electrochemistry network
- MSc/PhD with experience in electrochemistry
- Experience in electrolyzer design, manufacturing or operation
- Creative, open minded, solution oriented
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Are you curious to find better solutions? Are you ambitious on your own and society’s behalf? Are you motivated by working in teams and taking responsibility?
Then Yara needs you, in the strive for a collaborative society, a world without hunger, and a planet respected!