We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The Customer Service Department ensures the placement, shipment and invoicing of all sales for Yara North America; being responsible for sales from over 100 terminals with hundreds of different products. Team members work in a fast paced and hectic environment, while always keeping a positive attitude and customer focus.
The Customer Service Data Specialists works closely with Material Management in the processing of shipment reports; ensuring all internal controls are followed based on Yara standards; maintaining customer and terminal documentation accurately and timely. The role requires problem solving, analysis and continually growing information of processes and knowledge of the business; and is a great starting point in the organization.
To learn more about Yara, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufK5v2P2ArM
- Monitor various SAP reports daily to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions
- Ensure proper processing of third-party shipment and inventory reports
- Review and process, as required, terminal shipment documentation
- Audit Customs documentation to ensure YNA is in compliance with customs regulations
- Confirm proper handling and mailing of customer invoices
- Maintain Customer Service file cabinets including BOL files, customer files and shipping report files
- Support in department administrative tasks, such as assess proper distribution of mail to the CS department and
file documents accordingly; oversee levels of critical office supplies utilized by the department to ensure no disruption of service
- Minimum High School diploma. Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Business is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles. Experience in Finance/Accounting is an advantage
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong team & support orientation
- Solid customer service skills
- Good Microsoft skills, specifically Excel
- ERP knowledge, preferably SAP
- American citizen or lawful permanent resident