We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
We are now looking for a Transport Coordinator for a permanent position here at our modern head office in Malmö. The role is within our Air1 Transport Management team where you will be working in an international and exciting environment.
Supply Chain is responsible for Global Planning, Global Supply Chain Procurement, Supply Chain Governance & Processes, Supply Chain Regions and Yara Mining. It is also the owner of the Supply Chain Project – a top priority change process which aims to transform Yara’s global supply chain and transition the company toward a more process oriented global approach.
- Manage transport activities including in- and outbound delivery planning, optimum carrier selection and securing that transport orders are executed in a timely manner.
- Shipment costs calculation and posting.
- Ensure the Transport Management function meets the needs of the business and collaborate actively with the other transport coordinators.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety policy relevant legislation, Yara safety principles and golden rules.
- Register, follow up and close complaints and non-conformities.
- You have experience from working within transport coordination or other similar roles in the freight industry, preferably from road transportation.
- You speak and write at least one Scandinavian language and English fluently, we see it as an advantage if you also speak Dutch, Spanish or French.
- In this recruitment we are looking for a person with a strong drive and ability to take initiatives - you are reactive and a strong problem solver.
- You enjoy working in a fast pace and are used to handling unexpected changes.
- You are a team player with strong cooperation skills.
- You feel comfortable working with MS Office and it is an advantage if you have knowledge in SAP.
- If you have experience from studying Transport Management or Logistics this will be an asset to us.
Yara International delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence of close to 15 000 employees, with sales to 160 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD each year.
Yara has recently been ranked no. 10 among the 50 companies on FORTUNE’s prestigious Changing the World List, a list of companies that are doing well by doing good. Want to read more? Visit Fortune’s homepage at http://fortune.com/2017/09/07/these-50-companies-are-changing-the-world/?iid=sr-link1.