Wir bei Yara sind Teil eines internationalen Netzwerks und versuchen gewinnbringend einige der großen globalen Herausforderungen gemeinsam zu lösen – Ressourcenknappheit, ungewisse Welternährung und Klimawandel.
About the Unit
The Brunsbüttel site has two production units, an ammonia plant and a urea plant. An air separation unit in the ammonia synthesis plant delivers the air gases nitrogen, oxygen and argon used for various technical and industrial purposes. Several grades of ammonia and urea are produced with specifications tailored to meet market needs. Technical aqueous solutions like AdBlue/Air 1 and NOxCare for reduction of NOx from trucks and power plants is delivered to the international market.
To support Yara’s growth ambition, we are looking for a candidate to our local project team. The project team manage Yara Brunsbüttel projects - either on their own or with the support of Yara’s project office or external engineering companies.
- Lead and follow up projects, responsible for cost, time, quality and safety
- Including feasibilities studies and follow up the performance results of the project objectives
- Manage and steer cross-functional project teams
- Evaluate the results and contribute to improve project processes
- Lead and support in Root Cause Analysis and Trouble Shooting
- Lead and plan process packages, mechanical completion and commissioning
- MSc in chemistry, process or mechanical engineering
- Relevant experience in project management within industry
- Experience in the chemical industry is a pre
- Good analytical capacity and "hands-on" attitude
- Good leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Good communication skills in English and German
If you are fulfilling the requirements and are eager to take a challenging tasks in an international environment, then we are happy to receive your application in English with mentioned details such as your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply via our application system: http://yara.com/careers/vacant_positions/